Wednesday 18 January 2012

Exercise: Object in different positions in the frame

The task was to find a subject in an even background and place it in different positions of the frame.
The images 3875 to 3879 where taken on 18.1.2012, ISO125,f5,1/200second, 135mm
The horse was standing still on a slight slope, but to get better hight to get grass all around the horse I also stood on a wall. The horse is not well at present and sees the Vet daily, so I took the pictures from a greater distance.
In this image the horse seems to come out of the bottom left hand corner with room to move forward

It appears it has moved into the centre

It appears to have moved to the top right hand corner
In this image the horse appears to be trapped

To me the first image seems to work best, it appears that the horse has come from somewhere and has plenty of space to head elswhere. In this series I find the last picture least effective as the horse appears to me to be trapped

No comments:

Post a Comment